A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, August 27, 2009

So?

Alright I admit it! It's just hard for me NOT to blog. Even though these blogs are coming from everywhere BUT my home, I still HAVE to do it.
I'm at the Library this time. My excuse? I HAD to pick up a book that my daughter had on hold. I can't help it if they have a bunch of computers sitting there calling my name as if they were giant computer shaped pieces of chocolate. What? I'm going to see how many different places I can blog from before we get our computer back! Any takers? LOL! This is place #3. It's a challenge. Yeah, that's it! A challenge! And as most of you know, I'm always up for a good challenge.
I know that some of you probably figure I'm getting tons more done, but in reality I'm not. See I blog VERY VERY early in the morning when it's hard to do anything else and then after the kids get up I'm not really on it that much. At least not enough to miss.
It's the morning times that have been driving me nuts. So what HAVE I been doing in the mornings? Well aside from bible time, I've actually started planning our annual Christmas party, Thanksgiving dinner, A woman's Tea, and my daughter's sweet 16 birthday party.
I'm brain dumbing all over the place. I have notes here and there and books laying everywhere with those little sticky tabs sticking all out of them.
But I miss you all and reading your blogs which is what I don't have time to do when I'm using someone else's computer.
Weeeellllll, I guess I better get off here before I forget why I'm here and walk out the door empty handed.
Love you my sweet friends!
HUGS!

16 comments:

  1. So nice to see you here even briefly my friend!! I think you should take the challenge of how many places you can blog from - LOL!

    You will be the most organized person ever when this is all done! And then you'll have time to help me get organized!

    Big love-you-and-miss-you-but-glad-you-are-able-to-be-around-a-little hugs to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome challenge! This is going to be hilarious, I know!

    smooches,
    Larie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my dear Kim - you make me laugh. Who knows when you'll read this...today when you drop off the discs? Tomorrow at the Library? Stopping for coffee with the MIL???? LOLOL oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim,

    You are too funny! So like me we have to be related. I would find any and all available computers if this one failed me. Yes even resorting to borrowing one if I had to.

    Blogging, it's a nice addiction! Like chocolate!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do hope for your sake the computer gets "healed" :) It's a pain to be without one these days ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my name is Sarah and I am also a blog addict :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are funny! I bet you come up with some great places to blog. I can't wait to see where your antsyness takes you. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have blogged many times from the library...how about Kinkos. You have to do a short one there b/c it costs money!
    I am planning a tea party for Brea's 5th birthday. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have done the library stint and I feel for you Kim-- There is no place like home when it comes to your personal computer-- Hope all gets fixed soon! You have to blog on Fridays! I especially enjoy
    your Fridays :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Karyl

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness! I am soo happy you had to go to the library....I know a place....one day next week while I am in St augustin you can come to my dads to use my laptop ok :):):):):):):):):):):)

    well....be missin you til next time but what about Friday Funnies ~ I have been wondering if Kathy would co-host for you ??

    love and miss you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will bet 5 places total...I mean...how many more can there be?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I feel your pain; I wake up in the mornings, and I HAVE to blog, and I especially know what you mean by "as if they were giant computer shaped pieces of chocolate." LOLOL You crack me up, friend!:) Hang in there! Hope you get your computer back really really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. See God has a reason for your computer to be out.. so you get some other things done and out of the way already.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL! OH, wow! I'd probably be going crazy too. Sure miss your posts. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh where oh where is my funny friend Kim?
    Oh where oh where can she be?
    Her computer she did fry
    Without internet she will cry
    Oh where oh where can she be?

    Love you my friend - miss your funnies!

    Big hugs even though nobody's here - LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin