A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Lady in Red Flip Flops!

Okay I thought this would be so much fun. 
I hope you all play along. Here's what you do.
I am going to start a story and you all get to keep it going. Pick up from where the last person left off.
Then at the end of the day I'll come back and finish it.
All I ask is that you keep it clean. Not that I have to tell you, my readers that. But I just wanted to make sure.


Are you ready? Here we go.

The Lady in Red Flip Flops!


It was a beautiful Spring day. Lucinda Falls decided that it was a perfect day for a walk. A walk to her favorite store. A walk in her favorite shoes. A walk that she would remember for the rest of her life.
You could hear her coming long before you ever saw her. Flip flop, flip flop, was a sound often heard around that part of town. So it was no surprise when she walked in the door of that chocolate factory with her favorite red, sequined flip flops on. Her eyes lit up as she saw today's special. It was her all time favorite.
But what was this? The owner, Mrs. Jolly Rogers, had some bad news for their favorite and most loyal customer. 
"We are.......









Kim

7 comments:

  1. Hey there, Kim! I just had to tell you what a CUTE redesign you have over here! Love, love, love it! Your positive, friendly presonality shines through. I always love stopping by!

    Hugs,
    Genny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not from behind the appliances. LOL You are too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee, hee - love it my friend!! And I like how you ended up in the story! :)

    Big those-red-flip-flops-sound-like-trouble hugs to you! Have a lovely day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim,

    This is a great idea and one we often play on really long car rides. Only most of the time the stories get so great we wish we had them recorded. Now in a way you kinda do!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. man I missed a fun post!

    Hope I catch the next one!

    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. man I missed a fun post!

    Hope I catch the next one!

    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was funny! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin