A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

30 Day Photo Fun! Day 7 – High Angle

I wasn’t really sure where to go with this so I just started standing on chairs and taking pictures. I know I know, VERY imaginative.

I was initially trying to get a high angle of one of my hutches but instead I captured this precious moment between my husband and son. My hubby was outside painting trim and my son ran over there to see and this is what I captured. I love it.

IMG_2071

Click here for more entries.

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL day!

HUGS!

12 comments:

  1. What a fantastic capture! But, I want to see the one of you taking the picture. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic! You captured a great moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just beautiful! :) I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is an excellent photo! Good shot, Mom. Goes to show what a difference an angle makes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kim!! I don't comment much lately but I'm still around! LOVE this Challenge, and just joined up myself. Your shot is GREAT!!!

    Luv ya!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great shot.. so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that! Very imaginative! Pat yourself on the back for this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so sweet! Aren't you glad you captured that moment? Love it.

    Big any-pic-you-take-is-from-a-high-angle-compared-to-me size hugs to you!! Hee,hee! Love you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin