……you make cough syrup, or put it in your tea, or mix it with garlic and honey. Yeah, that’s pretty much what I’VE been doing with it for the past few days.
Last night was the first night out of 4 that I actually got some sleep. My cough is starting to finally let up, a little. I’m on the mend, I hope.
Now as I look back at my desperate attempts to do things all natural, I have to laugh at what I actually concocted and put in or on my body.
- In a small bowl I mixed lemon juice, honey and minced garlic and yes I ate the WHOLE thing.
- In another small bowl I mixed just honey and cinnamon, and ate it. (That actually tasted pretty good.)
- I drank different herbal teas like they were going out of style.
- I bought some “natural” cough suppressant and took it at night.
- Lemon water was my savior during the night time coughing fits.
- I made and yes, drank my famous, (okay, maybe it’s not famous but it should be), garlic tea.
- In my water I put apple cider vinegar, honey and cayenne pepper. Yup, drank that too.
On my body I mixed a combination of essential oils and a carrier oil and rubbed in on my chest AND my feet before bed. I smelled all fresh and minty. That helped with the fact that I was eating raw garlic on a regular basis throughout the day.
I’m sure I’m leaving things out but as you can see, it’s been an interesting few days. We’ll see how it goes.
If you happen to think of me during your prayer time, I sure would appreciate a shout out.
HAVE A LOVELY DAY MY FRIENDS!