A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Friday, May 11, 2012

And Yet Another Thing About Myself You’ll Want to Know.

I don’t think this is a recent discovery but I think it has finally came to a head. For some reason (I know someone (Donna) will blame this on my OCD) I have come to find that this bothers me.

love

People have these wall hangings that look like this and I’ve tried to like it. I’ve tried to understand the appeal but I just don’t get it.

You see, my brain reads LO and then VE. It doesn’t read “Love”. I mean I can see where they are going with it but it goes against how my brain works. I mean where’s the hyphen that breaks up the word and lets you know that it’s continuing on the next line. It’s just wrong I tell you, wrong. But if you’re in obvious lack of wall space then do it right man. Throw that hyphen in there and make it right with the world, and me.

love2_edited-1 

Thank you for your patience as I work through my little discoveries of life.

Anyone else have a confession they’d like to get off their chest? It’s freeing, I promise!


HAVE A LOVELY DAY MY FRIENDS!

Don’t forget to enter my Gooseberry Patch Cookbook giveaway.

7 comments:

  1. You are to funny!
    xoxoxo
    Kel
    sey
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the humor in fact. May I trade in my 2 kids?

    Have a beautiful Mother's Day, my friend ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ~ GIVEAWAY ends 5/13 ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. K
    I
    M

    I <3 your sense of humor!

    an
    d

    i
    t

    bu
    gs

    m
    e

    t
    o
    o
    !

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I'm with you on this one! And I appreciate the shout-out too! As you can imagine, there are a LOT of little things like that which bug me. One that is a constant annoyance is that most folks seem to think I am indivisible when walking through doorways. People run me down almost every time. I go by the time honored rule of the first one who get there should go through first. Most folks apparently haven't heard of that rule or else simply don't see me because they are in their own little world. Perhaps they are constantly in a hurry and think two people will fit in the doorway at once. (Nope.) Folks run in to me or else I have to jump out of their way. Drives me batty! So far I haven't been knocked down on the ground, but I've come really close!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! Not sure I can get with ya on the hyphen though because that would require 2 syllables to use it - so that would drive *me* crazy - ha,ha!! :)

    Big maybe-you-just-need-a-hyphen-between-each-letter-so-it-looks-even size hugs to you!! Love you friend! Happy Mother's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is hilarious! I have many little quirks like this (can't think of any right now - it's early) but when I do, I'll come back and share them with you:)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin