A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, November 15, 2012

My New Etsy Store!

etsyheader1

I honestly didn’t think I would have time to open an Etsy store this year, but with the help of my daughter and her photography skills, it did indeed happen.

I’d always hesitate doing this because I had the mindset of “Why would anyone want MY stuff?” So I’ve kicked that thought to the curb (sort of) and have pressed on. The craft fair earlier this month helped give me that kick in the butt to actually get some stuff made. I can’t wait to add more things and see how it goes.

I promise not to talk about it too much here. Just every now and again.  But if you’d like to check it out, here’s the link to it.

The Red Bird Market

Now could you do me a favor? I’m looking for ideas to put in my store. So please tell me, what things interest you? What are you willing to spend your money on for someone else to make?

Thanks a bunch my friend!

HUGS!

Kim

4 comments:

  1. All the best with your etsy shop Kim...I hope you do really well. I have made those pencil rolls for us. They are so handy and convenient. much better than pencil cases in my opinion!

    blessings,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo to the Hoo!!! Yay for you!!! So glad you opened one so you can display your many crafty wonders!

    Big if-you're-crafty-and-you-know-it-then-your-Etsy-store-will-surely-show-it size hugs to you!!!! :) Love you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you prosper in your new business. I purchase makeup on line and books. I'm into DVD's also for Susanna, four years old. I'm very interested in ways to teach her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim...Your store looks wonderful! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin