I always get a chuckle when Christmas time comes around and people have those cute Christmas countdown printables with ideas on them, because there are a few of them you can’t do if you live in Florida. Here’s some that come to mind.
1. Build a snowman. (Sandman?)
2. Make snow ice cream. (I don’t think I’d do it anyway)
3. Go ice skating on a pond. (More like jet skiing)
4. Go sledding. (Sounds like fun. BYOS-Bring Your Own Snow?)
5. Go on a sleigh ride. (Horse and buggy maybe)
Those are all great things and I get a little envious sometimes so I decided to come up with a little list of things you can do in Florida at Christmas time.
1. Make sand angels in the sand. (Helps if you live near the beach. But don’t let that stop you. Borrow your neighbor’s kids sand box.)
2. Go to Disney and watch the Christmas parade at least once in your life.
3. Sit around the fire pit outside and sing Christmas carols and not freeze to death. The key here is not freezing to death. I hope you picked up on that.
4. Make a scarf for someone up North.
5. Give your Winter clothes to a local charity because all you need is one jacket.
I hope this was helpful in planning your Winter festivities because I’m all about being helpful and stuff.