A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Monday, June 3, 2013

Bridal Show!

No, I’M not going to be in a bridal show. No one wants a 40+ something year old woman modeling their wedding gowns. I can’t understand why. I mean people my age get married and stuff. But that’s okay, I’m still excited because my daughter gets to participate one.

One of the local places here put out a model search for a specific height and size and my daughter fit into it their category perfectly. So she got to go for some fittings and stuff the other day and of course me and her Aunt Kathy had to tag along, because who doesn’t want to see their daughter in beautiful super expensive wedding gowns that you could never afford?

I wish I would have been able to get better pictures but it was all happening pretty fast and I didn’t want to be in the way or be a pest so what I got is what I got. But it was still fun and I can’t wait to see her on the runway later this month.

Here are a few of the gowns she’ll be modeling.

This first one is my favorite.

IMG_9767IMG_9768 

IMG_9764

IMG_9770  IMG_9771 IMG_9776  IMG_9778IMG_9780 IMG_9782

This was my favorite bridesmaid dress she tried on. I love red.

IMG_9783IMG_9789

I think she is going to have a blast. It’s like nothing she’s every done before so it’ll be interesting to see how it all works out. As for me, I’ll be in panic mode hoping she doesn’t eat it on the run way. *smile*

Have a lovely day my friends.

OXOX,

Kim

3 comments:

  1. How much fun was this!!!! Reminds me of last year when my daughter was trying on gowns for the real thing. My other daughter is 5'11" and one of the stores we shop at called her to model but she was busy that weekend.

    I don't know your daughter's personality but #6, 7 is my favorite one and she wears it well. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, she looks like a princess! She is such a beauty! I know you have to be proud. And admit it - you teared up, now didn't you when you saw her modeling these dresses? Fess up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love that - so much fun!! And she's gorgeous in those dresses!

    Big how-lovely-that-you-got-a-wedding-day-preview size hugs to you! Love you friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin