A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Chicken Check In!

I thought it would be fun to let you know how the new girls are adjusting to our other chickens. The big girls are definitely letting them know who’s boss but those new girls are feisty just the same.

Right after I shut the camera off one of the road island reds jumped on my  head as I was bent over. My biggest concern being that she wouldn’t poop on me. *smile*

Well I’ll let the video do the talkin’.

We got the 5 new girls the end of May. You can see just how big they’ve gotten in such a short amount of time. The should probably be laying in about 4 months or so. Yay!

Have you ever thought of getting chickens? Let me tell you that they are still funner to watch than tv.

Have a lovely day my friends.
OXOX,

Kim

1 comment:

  1. Awww - they're so cute!! No way I'm getting chickens here with our teensy yard! But I know people with chickens so I buy my eggs from them.

    Big you-might-be-able-to-create-a-daily-chicken-soap-opera-online size hugs to you! LOL! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin