A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Gingerbread House Competition 2015

Yes I realize I have been absent for quite some time but this is one of those memories that I have to document on my blog because I love going back and looking at past competitions.

If you’ve been a long time reader of my blog you’ll understand that we do this just for fun. There are no hurt feeling and we want you to vote honestly for your favorite. And because we don’t want you to know who made which one I won’t be giving you any details until a later date.

There are 4 total to choose from this time. (My daughter was busy with baby) *smile*

So without further ado.

House #1

Bowsers Castle

IMG_7624IMG_7623  IMG_7625

House #2

The Starlight Inn

IMG_7615IMG_7614  IMG_7616

House #3

The Candy Coated Cabin

IMG_7619IMG_7618  IMG_7621

House #4

The Christmas Tree Lodge

IMG_7628IMG_7627  IMG_7631

And our honorable mention was made by a friend of ours but it’s not in the competition. He had a rough start but it ended up looking really nice.

The Snowflake Inn

IMG_7633IMG_7632  IMG_7634

Here is a picture of all of them side by side.

IMG_7636

Now get to voting. If you’d rather leave a vote on my Homesteader’s Heart FB page feel free to leave one under this post on my wall.
HUGS!

Kim

4 comments:

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin