A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Christmas Coffee Bar!

It’s no secret I love decorating for Christmas. If you’ve ever stepped foot into my house at Christmas you know this. If you’ve visited my blog around Christmas in the past, you know this. If you didn’t know this, you now know this.

I didn’t have this coffee bar last year. It was birthed in February of this year, so I never got to put my Christmas spin on it until now, and I have to say that I love it. It makes me smile every time I see it.

Here’s how it usually is.

coffee station 1coffee station 2

And here it is with my Christmasy touch.

IMG_8519

I loved changing up my chalkboard picture. I think it came out pretty cute, considering I had no idea what I was going to draw.

IMG_8513

Underneath the chalkboard I switched out my regular coffee mugs for my favorite Christmas mugs. I then put the rest of my Christmas mugs on the cup holder. Poof! Instant Christmasy cuteness.

IMG_8514

I “quickly” made a new Christmasy runner to go underneath everything.

IMG_8512

I put my little lighted Christmas tree on there and turn it on when I get up because it’s still dark. It just adds a little fun. In the back there is my snowman that holds creamer and sugar. I keep him empty until I need him for company or something.

IMG_8516

A little Kim’s eye view.

IMG_8518

So are you inspired to Christmasify your coffee area? If you’d like to see my post about my original coffee bar. Click HERE!

How’s your decorating going? Would you like to see more of my decor? Smile

Have a lovely day friends.

Kim

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I would definitely decorate my coffee bar if I had one! Maybe I should make a hot tea, cocoa, and cinnamon milk bar for Christmas. I'll work on thinking about that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I have the cookie jar that matches your pot!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin