"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
--Thomas Jefferson

Monday, December 5, 2016

Gingerbread House Competition 2016

Yes folks, it’s that time again. Time for you to get your voting ballots out and vote for your favorite gingerbread house. I have to say that the boys have stepped up their game this year and you’re gonna have a hard time telling who’s is who’s. And as always I say nothing on this post about the night as to not give any hints to who did what.

And this is all for fun. You won’t hurt anyone’s feelings, I promise. Well maybe mine, but I’ll be fine after a day or two of intense egg nog drinking. Smile

So without further ado, in no particular order, our gingerbread houses.

#1 The Candy Coated Cabin

IMG_8570IMG_8569IMG_8579

#2 Winter Bliss

IMG_8565IMG_8566IMG_8568

#3 Christmas Land

IMG_8573IMG_8572IMG_8574

#4 The Swirly Chateau

IMG_8578 IMG_8575IMG_8577

Let the voting begin. I’ll give everyone until Friday night around 6 pm EST to vote and then the polls close, I’ll tally up the votes and announce the winner on Saturday.

Have a lovely day my friends.

Kim

13 comments:

  1. My vote is for #2.
    This was not an easy decision, btw. :D They all look so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is #3,they are all awesome and well done!!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are AMAZING!!! My vote is for #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well. I love the roofs on #1 and #3, and the front siding on @2; but my overall favorite and the one I'm voting for is Number Four!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too hard! I love them all. I'm voting for #4 because the roof is so unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pick #2. They are all awesome though. I sure can't tell which ones the kids made anymore!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First I have to say, they are all amazing and deserve some type of recognition. But, my favorite is #4: They Swirly Chateau. This is over the top creativity and effort! Clara

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin