A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, December 15, 2016

And the Winner of the 2016 Gingerbread House Competition is..

Winter Bliss!!!!

IMG_8565

I called this one from the get go. I knew my hubby’s front siding was going to win this one for him. Smile

The boys and I didn’t stand a chance no matter how much we stepped up our game. LOL!

Speaking of our boys. Didn’t they do a super duper job this year?

Here’s my 11 year old’s house.

IMG_8573

And my 15 year old’s house.

IMG_8570

My house came in a “close” second.

IMG_8578

We told the boys that if someone off the street were to come in and decorate a house, their houses would blow them away. Case in point, we had our friend Taylor who’s 26 come and play that night and this is his. LOL! Don’t worry, he told me I could show you. Winking smile

IMG_8580IMG_8581

So if you had a hard time telling them apart this year, just wait till next year. It’s only a matter of time till they beat us.

But all in all we do this for fun and we really do have a blast every year.

IMG_8556IMG_8562IMG_8561IMG_8559IMG_8553IMG_8554

And if you’d like to see our past competitions click HERE and it will take you to last years post where I listed prior competitions.

Thank you all for taking the time to vote and leave nice comments. We loved hearing from you!!

HUGS!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin