A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 Day Photo Fun! Day 1 Self Portrait

JunePhotoChallenge1

I stumbled across this photo challenge from one of my friends blogs and thought it would be fun to do. This is only the first day so you can join in if you feel so inclined.

So day 1 is a self portrait. Ugh! Raise your hand if you feel like a dork taking a picture of yourself? *raising hand frantically*

My first thought was to take a picture of me when I first woke up this morning, which I did and then quickly deleted. You’re welcome!

Then I thought about doing this. Ha! Ha!

IMG_1991

But then I decided to throw caution to the wind and take an actual picture of me.

I don’t know who this person is. She looks way older than the person taking the picture. LOL!

IMG_1975

There you have it. Straight out of the camera, self portrait, of yours truly!

Stay tuned for more photo fun tomorrow!

HAVE A FABULOUS DAY MY FRIENDS!

8 comments:

  1. Haha, I take self-portraits like that first one, too!! Funny how one always looks better in the mirror than in photographs, eh?! But it's so good to see my bloggy friends ~ it somehow starts to feel more personal that way. And can I just say, you have WICKED shoulders! Clearly you are a hard-working woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like fun! I would just get behind and end up doing one big post with a whole bunch of pics at once - LOL!

    You look lovely my friend!!

    Big if-you-look-older-than-the-person-taking-the-pic-then-the-person-taking-the-pic-must-look-like-a-teenager size hugs to you!! That was a compliment in there - did ya get it?! Love ya!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!!! Glad joined in :-) Happy picture taking..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read your post and joined the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just a HOOT!! Love the pics and this does sound like fun! I might just join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for kiddos to do for a homeschool project.

    You look marvy! Must be all those garden veggies! (;

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well hello there, Miz Cutie!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin