A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Friday, March 23, 2012

I have to go shopping again!

I have a very loose grip on fashion and if you’ve hung around my blog long enough you know that I’m not big on shopping. I went 3 years ago and as I was looking at that post I realized that I have given half of the shirts I bought to my daughter.

I also wrote a post about my wardrobe prior to that shopping trip here, in case you need a little insight to why I went. Incidentally those two post were probably two of my top commented on posts.  Probably because you’ve never met anyone with the keen fashion sense that I have. *cough* Yeah, that’s it.

So this brings me to the reason why I “have” to go shopping again. Most of you know that I’ve been working really hard on losing a little weight. I’ve cut out processed sugar and have been exercising regularly for almost 6 months. Well in those 6 months I’ve managed to lose 15 lbs. Yay! I’m pretty excited about it. I haven’t been this weight in almost 10 years. But now all my clothes (mostly my shorts and pants) are falling off of me. I know, I know, it’s a good problem but a problem just the same. I knew it was time to get serious about going shopping when my husband told me I “need” to go shopping. You gotta love it when your husband tells you to do it.

This means I’ll be recruiting people to go with me. (Because I need opinions and someone to hold my hand) Who’s in? Warning, there will be pictures and it will be talked about on my blog so you can’t be camera shy. Ha!

HAVE A FANTABULOUS DAY MY FRIENDS!

10 comments:

  1. That's awesome and so fun! Can't wait to see what you get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the weight loss, Kim. It will be so much fun shopping for your skinny body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, duh. Who's going with you? Is that really a question??? I'm hurt,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the weight loss! I hate clothes shopping for myself. I'd rather go to the dentist, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is totally cool! You rock! I so wish I could go with you.

    I guess I'll just have to settle for sipping from my sippy cup and waiting for you to post pictures. They better be good ones! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim, Great job on losing the weight-you go girl! I lost about 10 lbs two years ago but this winter it started creeping back on so I joined a gym, walking and biking plus back to juicing for lunch. I hope to get back to where I was because I feel so much better then. I'd love to come shop with you. Happy Hunting.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your weight lost. I know how hard it is and how depressing it can be whilst loosing the weight. last year (over the full 12 months) I lost 33lbs (15 kgs) and so far it has stayed off. However I have had to get 10 skirts altered and buy stackes new clothes. It got rather expensive!! I feel like a new woman and I am sure you do to :)

    I weigh myself every morning to keep an eye on the weight to make sure it does not creep back on. As soon as it does, I take action .

    ReplyDelete
  8. no processed sugar??? Wow! So what about chocolate? Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo Hoo!! You rock for losing that weight my friend - you worked very hard!!

    Big I-wanna-go-shopping-with-you-so-why-don't-you-just-hop-on-over-here-for-a-shopping-trip size hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. K-iiiiiiiiiii-mmmmaaa! Are you stuck in the dressing room???? or Are you guys having a fashion show and it's ongoing bc you are showing off your new sexy self!!???!

    Can't wait to see what all you got! Congrats on losing the weight and being such an amazing obedient example!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin