A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

The Time I had a Bath Tub in my Bedroom!

Yes people, the strange just keeps getting stranger. If you remember my last posts about the Mixer in the Bedroom and the Toilet in the Bedroom then this probably won’t seem any stranger than that.

IMG_8442

There she is. Isn’t she a beaut? Notice the stack of clothes on the dresser. I can’t get into the dresser. Then please look slightly to your right and admire all the other random things in our bedroom/construction site. But it’s worth it.  Smile

To backtrack a little, my wonderful hubbalicious is taking on this whole bathroom remodel all by his lonesome. It’s taking him quite awhile, since, you know, he has a job and all. But it’s coming along nicely.

But if I had to be COMPLETELY honest, it’s wearing on me a bit. I believe he started this project in June and although he works on it pretty much every waking moment he can, it’s been a long time. A long time having EVERYTHING covered in cement, mortar, grout and drywall dust. Yes, I’ve cleaned but it’s taking over the whole house. It’s everywhere. I will have to do a serious deep cleaning when he’s completely done.

On a positive note though, it’s looking incredible. I can’t wait to reveal the whole thing to you. My favorite piece is an old credenza I found on Craigslist that he turned into our vanity. Love love love it!! No more bending in half to wash my face. It’s so nice and tall. Yay for tall things!

On a completely random note, it’s been a crazy 3 months. I’ll have to do a recap post very soon.

Until then.

HUGS!

Kim

 

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to live normally when in the midst of construction chaos. Many years ago, we ceramic tiled our kitchen and family room (our Florida house) all the while trying to live our lives at the same time.

    Can't wait to see the final result.

    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin