A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

One thing I love about having a blog is being able to look back and remember some key things that happened throughout the year.  You know like when I talked to you about the Genie Bra. Because that’s mind blowing stuff that I would never want to forget.

Okay actually I was looking back at things like the time we went Zip-Lining. Or the wonderful Valentine’s week I had with family and friends.

And then there was the post that went along with this picture. If you see nothing wrong with this picture then I suggest you go read the post. Just for fun. Some of you may remember it.

IMG_6479

Oh and then I found the post about my hubby’s birthday and “The Ugly Cake” that I made. If you need a laugh today, I suggest you check it out. It really is quite humorous.

There were a couple of before and afters that actually got accomplished. Like the lamp makeover and the hutch makeover .

I showed my frugal side with a dry laundry detergent recipe and showed you my secret reading spot.

But it wasn’t all fun and laughter. For one thing it was the sickest year for us all. I can’t remember when we’ve all been sick so many times in one year. And then to top it off one of my precious friends passed away. It’s been a year full of ups and downs, but isn’t every year like that?

I’ll leave you with this verse. May it carry you into the new year full of hope.

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6.

http://ohiok.com/img/yourspacecooment/meredo/newyear/152027l18vwxnhk3.gif

XOXO,

Kim

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you, too, my toasty Florida friend!! :) May it bring you health, contentment, and other blessings too numerous to count!! God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and your loved ones! It's been fun visiting with you during 2012, and I look forward to leaning over the cyber fence again with you in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.k., now that you've been using the homemade laundry soap for over six months I have a question: How do your whites look? I've heard some people say that their whites were getting dingy and gray looking.

    What do you use for an optical brightner to get those whites white? Do you use oxyclean and does it help?

    Happy New Year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All good stuff and hee,hee I do remember that pic!

    Big Happy-New-Year size hugs to you!! Love you friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin